jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

Bring me to my knees lord I lay me down ride me of myself I belong to you.

So today I was thinking about how God uses the different circumstances that are in our life wither it is a physical infirmity, sickness or a loss of Job, you name it, He uses those things  to bring us to our knees. So in thinking about this God brought some lyrics of  song to my mind that goes like this, i also inclosed the video of the song so you can hear the whole thing.  
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray

Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You

All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is you Lord
Christian lyrics - ALL I NEED IS YOU LYRICS - HILLSONG UNITED
 In thinking about these words I was reminded that  time and time again God brings us through things to bring him closer to him self, and we would be reminded of the fact that all we need is Him and him alone. So latter on today on my way back to the church from playing with the kids at kids club I slipped  and feel  on my knees, which one of them ended up getting pretty banded up. So in literally falling on my knees I was once again reminded of the importance of how God brings us to our knees to refine us in order to make us more like him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario