domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

A day spent with my knew friend Natalya

Yesterday   I met up with one of the girls from the church Natalya and we could ketch  a bus to her house once we got to her house I talked to her mom for a little bit while weighting for her to get ready for the beach. Once getting to the beach I was  marveling at Gods creation and how wonderful it is.  this particular beach had rocks imbedded near by the shore leading up to the water.  In Job chapter 26 it talks about the greatness of God one of the verses that reminds me of the ocean is in verse 10 it says “He hath compassed the waters with bounds until the day and the night come to an end.”  While walking on the beach it was covered with seashells me and Natalya where looking at all the different seashells she found a lot of nice ones, that she had then given to me, and I found some also to give to her.  During my time spent with her we would go back and forth with me asking her how to say some thing in Spanish, and her asking me how to say some thing in English. She got really creative she started to write words in the sand, and then I started doing the same. One of the words was world so she drew a world and asked me to write the word out in English for it. After spending some time at the beach we went back to her place to listen to some music then she brought up this program on the internet called Google  translator so you can type some thing in English and then it will translate into Spanish vise a versa. So when we where having a hard time talking to each other we would type in what we wanted to say to each other. After a little while we headed to the store and got some cookies and Soda, and then took them back to her house. While eating the cookies and drinking the soda we where showing each other pictures on face book of are friends and family. Latter on we headed out to meet up with Matt, and Brook and there  family along with Justine, and Michaela at this smoothie  place as me and Natalya started heading down it started to down pour.  On are way we had to stop and take cover because we where getting soaked. When we eventually got there me saw Justine and Michaela as we wanted for Matt and brook to come we got some thing to eat. Once they had gotten there they had treated all of us to smoothies I had gotten a passion fruit and strawberry smoothie since I really like smoothies and strawberries are my favorite fruit it made me very happy. So yesterday was  a very enjoyable day and I enjoyed hanging out with my knew friend Natalya.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario