martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Hear i,am lord send me

On Sunday it was my first time going to Bridge community church the church kind of looked like a Hawaiian hut on the outside. It was going to a church service where they spoke English. The time of worship was really good there is this one song that we sung that I really liked it was called glory to God it was my first time hearing it. The study was on Colossians chapter one verse 24 till the end. A couple of  points that he made that I really liked is the Christian life is not about trying it’s about dying. Another thing that he said that I really like was it’s not us plus Jesus that we can do things it’s all Jesus living in us it’s nothing that we can do with in ourselves. After church Rebecca had brought me home she is pastor Phil’s wife he is the pastor of Calvary Chapel of  Villarreal where the kids program takes place. Later that night was church before church had started I was talking to one of the girls Natalia which is what they call me hear as we’ll, so we got talking a little bit since she knows a little bit of English. She introduced me to her mom, and her mom seems really nice she invited me to come over to her house on Saturday. So I, am glade about that it’s nice that I, am starting to connect with the people hear. During Church service I sat in the back with brook and Matt, and this Guy Cody who is going to be interning at the church for a year. Brook was interpreting the message for me and Cody since the message was in Spanish. Pastor Phil was teaching in the book of Revelation which I always enjoy hearing teachings on. Towards the end of the study He was talking about the great commission in Matthew how it says to make disciples of all nations, it was just a great reminder of what God has called me to do, and I want to continue to be obedient in what he calls me to do. That when he ask who will go for me I will say hear I, am Lord send me. It reminds me of this song by down hear that goes like this hear am I Lord send me some how my storey is apart of your plan… After the teaching there was a time of worship They where singing the songs in Spanish but there was a few songs that I knew so I sang them in English. One of my favorite things about going to another country is the worship, because we are all worshiping God together no matter what language we speak and it sounds all the same to him. The time of worship was extended for an after glow, which was nice because I realy got a chance to reflect on the message, and be still before the lord. I love moments like those where you can just since Gods presence and you can feel your self drawing closer to him. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario